Tuesday, January 24, 2012

30 Day Mom Challenge

This is one of the best "To Do" lists I have ever seen:
30 Day Mom Challenge
I printed one off and put it on my fridge. Of course, it is great for Dads too. I feel like each day has been very focused and sometimes quite an eye-opener. 

For each day of the month, find the corresponding number and follow the tip. So, if you begin the challenge on November 9; start with tip 9 and move on from there.You can repeat the list every month!


For the 24th, today's challenge is: Do not interrupt your child when they are talking. (I didn't realize how much I did this). I hope this will help me be a better mother. :)

Go hug your children. Right now! I'm serious. :)

Just for fun: Gabe likes to wear his hoodie backwards and use it as a baby sling for Wilson:

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. That shot of Gabe still cracks me up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that challenge. Today, as Adam and I were talking, Gabe turned to me and said, "Don't talk to Daddy! I am trying to talk to him." It made me realize how often we have that conversation about interupting, except, almost always, the kids lose out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. Thanks for the link! I am working on that Walking into a Hug thing, which sounds similar, but I like the idea of a daily goal that you repeat every month, too. Seems like a good way to build habits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the funny thing is i feel like my children are always interrupting me :) haha. but i do love to hug them and i do need to pay attention to them. i love the hood carrier!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your two cents (or more):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...