- "Wilson Phillips" is my idea of torture.
- I cry at the end of the movie "Iron Giant"... every time.
- I love anchovies on pizza; really, they are TASTY!
- I can remember birthdays and phone numbers of just about everyone, for FOREVER. (that was added by Zeke)
- I use the word "groovy" way more than anyone in the 60's ever did.
- The only white walls in my house are on the inside of my closet... and I'm trying to decide what color to paint those as well!
- I do NOT like to watch sad movies. EVER. Why would you want to make yourself sad?
- I like funky old grandma sweaters and crazy earrings.
I've been married to my high-school sweetheart for over 17 years. I am a "Stay at Home"(though I'm rarely home!) Mom to 4 VERY busy and beautiful children; 2 sons and 2 daughters, as well as 4 crazy cats. I love ice cream and sushi, but not together! I love to read, cook, watch movies with my family, and make messes in my house. Some of my current and future goals include: writing and publishing a book, getting out of debt, becoming a "true Aggie", learning to play the piano, finishing my degree in Biology, becoming a Science teacher like Ms. Frizzle on the Magic School Bus, using up all of my fabric scraps to make quilts (hundreds of them), successfully raising my children to adulthood so we can be friends, traveling the world with Zeke, going on a mission, and becoming a temple worker. I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I hope my blog will make you laugh and help you find joy in this craziness we call Motherhood. My life is an uphill climb and I'm going to smile everyday. ~ Lacy
*Also, for those of you that know me personally, please don't put our last name in any of your comments. I would like to keep that confidential if possible. If our last name or anything else I don't want appears in a comment, I will delete it. Thanks.
|Here we are in November 2011 (Thanks to my dear friend, Lora, for taking the picture)|