Four (x 2) places I go:
- Smith's Marketplace (on Main always, not the one on 4th!)
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- Doctor's office
- Tandoori Oven
- Fingernail polish
- My Mom and Dad's House
- Baby Lotion
- Something baking in the oven, especially pie or bread
- Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
- Despicable Me
- Bizarre Foods
- Avatar: The Last Airbender (The cartoon series from Nickelodeon --only this one!)
- My Neighbor Totoro
- You've Got Mail
- A pet. Any kind. Animals definitely have a place in our human world, and the responsibility learned from having a pet is a good thing. (I had to copy Kate, I agree 100%)
- Have all of your recommended cancer screenings done as much as needed no matter what!
- Don't ever start playing Tetris. Believe me.
- A Library card. Don't leave home with out one. (ditto, Kate)
- If you don't feel like being pleasant, courteous, or kind -- Act that way and the feelings will come.
- Look for the positive in everyone around you, especially your family.
- Drink LOTS of water.
- Eat less. Move more.