Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Family Photos!

Well, to follow my BLOG SCHEDULE, it's "Wordless Wednesday" and for those of you that know me personally... I can NEVER be without words. So maybe I should call it "Worded-down Wednesday" -- what it means is that I will be posting a picture or two and I want you to come up with some fun captions and then I'll pick one I like and add it to the post...

Today's pictures are some family pictures we had taken in November 2011 by one of my very good friends, Lora. We had a lot of fun and I really like how the pictures turned out. Enjoy!



9 comments:

  1. You have a great family! nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's easier to add a caption to one expression or maybe two. So if you crop up your photos, you'd probably get some fun ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out REALLY great. I especially LOVE your face in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lacy, these are such great pictures! Your family is darling! The last one is my favorite of course! Awesome.
    Thanks for your words of encouragement today! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turned out great! Cute Family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not good at coming up with captions, but I will tell you that I love the last picture! Those are my favorite kind! :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what great family photos! ours turned out interesting. the kids never smile or look at the camera at the same time. so either i had to have one with pigtails crying or with princess sparkles mugging. haha. so i went with mugging :)

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last one is my favorite. So dang cute.

    ReplyDelete

Add your two cents (or more):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...