We've been married for 15 years now, and I am still so embarrassed. I think Zeke was embarrassed for me too, because he didn't really laugh too much (on the outside anyway). I was really confused and groggy and said, "*snort* Wha! What's going on?! *gasp*" and he just said, "Uh, honey, I think you were snoring..." Nice. Anyhoo...
Saturday is Zeke's graduation... YAY!
Saturday is also Zeke's big party... it will be fun, right?
So far 168 people have said they are coming. 168 people! In my backyard.
Or if the weather doesn't hold, we'll be at the church, but still.
I've got a LOT of work to do.
So this is what I should be doing:
- mowing the lawn
- cleaning out the garden
- cleaning my house
- grocery shopping
- fixing the hole and scratches in the paint on our wall from trying to put our couch in the basement
- getting lights, music, and decorations for the party
- preparing my Primary lesson for Sunday... yeah.
- taking down the trampoline -- 168 people? that's just a law suit waiting to happen.
- etc (i.e. WORK)
- making the "perfect station" on Pandora. Today? The Hives, Jet, Jimmy Eat World, The Script, Jack Johnson...
- playing "Just Dance" with Beck... our favorite song? "Lump" from Presidents of the U.S.A.
- stressing about my aquarium... I lost two fish over the weekend and I took a water sample in to PetSmart and the ammonia levels are really high. Not sure why. I love my fishies.
- sewing funky pillows for my bed, oh the possibilities...
- reading "The Help", so far I like it. It's a great distraction from the party. At this point anything is. I'm excited, but I would rather just have it be here than stress about it.
- stressing about my aquarium... I've changed the water twice since Saturday. :(
- redesigning an old dress of mine after seeing this. I hope it turns out... Here's the before:
*GOOD NEWS!!* Remember Kaia's weird little growth/mole thing on her tummy? I took her in yesterday and it's nothing serious at all. Some weird phenomenon where the lymph nodes and blood vessels group together on the surface of the skin. Official name? lymphangeoma circum scriptum (spell check did NOT like that one!) Nick name? Frog Spawn! (I am NOT kidding!) When Kaia heard that she yells, "Wicked!!! I'm going to tell Hannah that I have frog spawn on my tummy!" :) Oh, I am so happy it makes me cry. We are blessed.
Oh, and one more VERY important thing... it's Book Club on Thursday! How does it always seem to come just in time?