Friday, August 5, 2011

No more PRIVACY!

So I finally got to meet my friend, Dedra! She and her children and her sister, Gina, stopped by on their way through Utah. We had a great time!! :)
She fixed my necklace and made a keychain for Kaia with the leftover beads :)
And we had to try on Beck's goggles just because:
Here's Gina: she made breakfast!
Yeah, it's me:
I am so excited to tell all of you that her blog is not private anymore! Go see! She's funny and way groovy and she ALWAYS makes me laugh.
Bless her heart! (Just kidding, Dedra!)

6 comments:

  1. awwwwww - so precious - bless ALL of your hearts... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that yogurt is helping you! You look so so skinny and cute as ever! I love how colorful your tie die shirt is and Gabe's is fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some super sexy goggles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she sounds like a blast! so fun that you guys gotta meet up!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun visiting!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your two cents (or more):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...