Sunday, February 19, 2012

Lifting Burdens: The Atonement of Jesus Christ


This is just what I needed today. I love the part that says, "Heavenly Father sees us in terms of forever." I'm grateful to know that I can't do it all in one day and Heavenly Father will forgive me for my imperfections (and they are MANY). I'm so thankful to wake up each morning and have a new day to try and be better. I know the Savior can heal all wounds -- physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual -- He has atoned for them all.

3 comments:

  1. I needed that too- thanks for sharing. It speaks to many things on my heart and mind at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.... That was perfect for me this morning.... Thank you! I'll go wipe my tears now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. isn't it great to be able to rely on God and know that He is the one in control of everything. i find so much comfort in that. thanks for sharing this!


    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Add your two cents (or more):

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...